- MATIS Reponse Teint quicklift anti-aging foundation. It got me with ‘moisturises, illuminates and smoothes the complexion’. Foundation is filled wit hyaluronic acid and elastin. Sounded like a really good product, so I bought it. Actually, it’s not the best choice for my combination skin (and if your complexion is oily, this foundation is definitely a no no), it doesn’t last as much, as I’d like to, I have to fix it every 3-4 hours, but I can see why other women love it. The skin gets a healthy glow after you apply it, and it looks natural, plumped and beautiful… 🙂 Not a full coverage, but a bit of concealer and you’re good to go. I like it so far! But it’s not mattifying as it claims to be, just so you know!
- SMASHBOX Always On Matte liquid lipstick in Thrill Seeker. I like the applicator which is very easy to use precisely, and the lipstick is long lasting! It’s orange red toned (warm shade) and I was a bit afraid that it would make my teeth look yellow, but no! I think, the lipstick would look beautiful if you’re tanned, but if you’re really pale – hmm 🙅 Some lip preparation is needed before applying, be sure to scrub and moisturise. Not the most comfortable liquid matt lipstick in the world for sure, but… not bad.
- SMASHBOX Always On Gel Eyeliner in Fishnet. If you’re looking for an eye pencil – go for it. Just a good, long lasting, pigmented product. I want this in the colour Baller so bad! 😻
- .SMASHBOX 24 Hour Photo Finish shadow primer. Does what it promises. It locks eyeshadows for the whole day. Worth its price. I’m impressed.
- NYX Hot Singles eye shadow in Sex Kitten. Hmm.. The eye shadow itself is good, packaging is cute. But the shade… I bought it online and it looked a bit different in the picture than in real life. Sex kitten is a shimmering pinkish coral red kind of colour (I hope you can see it in my photo, I used all the products mentioned here for my makeup). It doesn’t look bad on my eyelids, but… You know, I think it would look more beautiful when used as a blush, or a highlighter! 😆
So, babes, that’s it for my makeup newbies. I hope you found it helpful. Tell me if you want these kind of posts in the future. Love u all, Gabriele.