I feel like autumn is already here. Am I crazy or what? It’s only August 22, it should still be summer… But autumn vibes (I think I can even smell the new season 😆 🌬🍂) completely took over my mind! I feel confused, I don’t know if I’m happy about it, because although I love falling leaves and warming mugs of sweet tea in my palms, I know that it could also get very ugly. Endless rain, chill wind, dark mornings and afternoons. We need to prepare, guys!
Do you know the saying that there’s no bad weather, only bad clothing? I think we should all start thinking about warm and comfortable clothes.
When it comes to style, I don’t think I have any kind of style at all. Pair of jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt describes me well enough in summer time. And if we talk about the autumn… I’d say – pair of jeans, boots, and a cozy sweater. Easy. 😅
Actually, when I was thinking about what new essentials I want to buy for the upcoming season, there were 3 top things in my mind:
- comfortable all black boots (I chose a pair of Timberlands)
- long leather-like jacket with fur (Zara)
- new perfume (happened to be Hugo Boss ‘The Scent’, not everyone would say they’re autumnal tho)
What I must also have during the cold season are some cozy long jumpers, jean shirts, boyfriend style shirts, few sweatshirts.
That’s for my everyday look.
And a few items that should be in every girl’s closet (safe option for different occasions):
- a pair of black trousers
- formal black boots (maybe heels?)
- long sleeve, faint colour blouse (some ruffles or frills? even better:))
- classic coat, or trench coat (depending on the weather)
- small handbag (you don’t want to go on a date with a shopping bag, right?)
I can make another blog post about more formal (still minimalistic) clothes I choose to wear while on a date or at work.
Of course there’s a lot more autumnal stuff to talk about, like makeup, hair, manicure, or even jewellery. I’d be happy to share my thoughts on that if you’d want me to. ☺️
What are your must haves and essentials for this autumn?? Maybe some tips or recommendations? Don’t say you didn’t think about it yet, tell me I’m not crazy.