Lately I’ve been trying quite a few new things. And about half of them I do not like at all. I like to focus on the good stuff, so I’ll just show you what I really enjoy using right now.
1. Maybelline total temptation mascara. It makes my lashes long, black, fuller, doesn’t clump. I like the classic-looking brush. I already recommended it to so many people. My sister uses this mascara too and she says she likes it! One girl told me, that it smudges under her eyes, but… I can’t be the judge of that, because I’ve never had such problem with any mascara. So, be careful if you tend to get black smudges as well sometimes.
2. Becca highlighter in Vanilla Quarz. Oh my 😍. The first highlighter I like better than Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm. Very smooth product which applies evenly. Just enough shimmer. And the Vanilla Quarz colour is very suitable for those who have fair skintone.
3. Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer from Origins. I have to admit, I didn’t like other products from this Original Skin line, maybe they just didn’t suit my skin type (I honestly think they could be fantastic for those who have very oily skin type), but this cooling primer is something I’ve never seen or tried before. It has a mousse-like consistency and it really cools your face and shrinks your pores. Other makeup products apply very smoothly afterwards. I feel that this product would be fantastic in summer time, but I can’t help myself, I use it every morning before applying my makeup because it’s just so… comforting on my skin.
4. Loreal Infallible Shaping Stick Foundation. It can be used as a foundation, or a contour stick. I didn’t like it as foundation, because it feels kind of slippery on my face. But I use one of their darker colors to contour and I LOVE it. I usually don’t use creamy products for contouring, so that says a lot. It blends very very easily and it doesn’t look orange 🍊. Looks natural and stays for hours after I put a setting powder.
5. Origins Plantscription Powerful Lifting Cream. I can’t say much about lifting, but it does a good job on hydrating and making my skin feel comfortable. I usually apply it in the evening, but it’s a good makeup base if I use it in the day time. A gel consistency. Absorbs quickly. It has quite strong and very natural plant-like scent which doesn’t bother me, surprisingly. Just a good product which I can trust.
6. Vitamin B serum by Alpha-H. I didn’t enjoy their vitamin A serum, but Vitamin B serum with copper tripeptide is just something else! I like how fast it absorbs. It’s not greasy, but not too dry either. And I love how spicy it smells! I can almost smell the cloves, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t have any cloves in it. 😄 🤷♀️ Although it’s very rich in ingredients, almost like a super-food for your face.
7. The last product I want to talk about is one of the cheapest here. It’s Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash from Garnier. I was stunned how good it does its job washing my makeup off. I use it twice and my face leaves no stains on a white towel. Sometimes I use it with my Foreo Luna, sometimes I wash my face with my hands. I wish it could be a bit thicker, but all in all – LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I’ll continue using it until… I don’t know… forever.