- Bobbi Brown LONG-WEAR CREAM SHADOW STICK I guess, I could call it this year’s best makeup discovery of mine. Very nice texture, easy to blend, long lasting, pigmented. Nothing bad to say. I use it to deepen my eye crease, or all over my eyelid. Need to buy some more colours.
- MAC PRO LONGWEAR BLUSH Just a good quality blusher. I use the shade blush all day, natural colour, more on the pink side. Lasts all day.
- MAC LIP PENCIL I bought it in the colour soar, after I heard that Kylie Jenner uses it. 😝 The best stuff! I like to use it not just for the contour, but all over my lips. It transfers from a matt to creamy, if I use it with a lip balm. Makes my teeth look whiter.
- Bobbi Brown LONG-WEAR BROW GEL Multi-task product. Sometimes I use it as a base for my eyebrow shadow (works perfect), sometimes as the main product if I just want my eyebrows look fuller, but still natural. It’s on the sheer side, so don’t be afraid to buy one tone darker than you’d usually pick.
5. Urban Decay HEAVY METAL GLITTER EYELINER I don’t use this product as a main liner, but it’s perfect for brightening my eyes in the evening time. I like it on my lower lash line, or I just put a bit of glitter on my eye corners. Easy to apply, doesn’t fall out.
6. Lancome GRANDIÔSE mascara One of my two favourite mascaras. This one makes my lashes pop out (and my natural lashes are quite weak). One tube lasts for almost six months and that’s twice as long as any other mascara I’ve had.
7. H&M Make-up sponges I’m not a fan of H&M’s bigger makeup sponges, but I really like the small ones. So handy for concealing trickier parts of my face.
8. Catrice Liquid CAMOUFLAGE concealer As good as high-end concealers. Covers everything you’d need. Wouldn’t change it for anything else. I always buy at least few of them. Ridiculously small price for what you get.
9. ESSENCE CAMOUFLAGE concealer The same as the previous concealer. Well… Catrice has better applicator, I think. This one doesn’t pick as much product on its stick as I would like to. But the product itself is almost identical.